Monday, January 7, 2013

Easy Street Mystery Revealed


Well bloggers I've been away..."missing in action."   We had company here over the holidays.  Twelve house guest, 2 dogs, and 5 cats.  WOW!!

So due the holiday celebration, I was not able to continue to keep up with weekly posts or, sew on my Bonnie Hunter Easy Street  mystery (ES).  Click here   Well the new year is here, all the celebration is over and I am trying to catch up.  If you've been surfing the blogs you may have noticed some quilters are already done sewing their quilt top,in fact,  I even seen one ES quilt that was quilted already.   (I finally got my RRCB quilted from Bonnie's mystery 2 years ago, talk about being behind.)

So here are a few pic's of my progress.  It is my intention to complete my ES by the end of January 2013.  And speaking of celebration, when I picked up my RRCB at the quilter/shop there was a free box.......look what came home with me.




I think there is 7 to 8 yard of good quality fabric here.  I may use some of this as a pieced back for ES.  



                        
                                                 This is what is up on my design wall.

Below is what I am using for leaders and enders.  I have 261 bow-ties so far.  I will continue until I am out of the cheddar and let the quilt tell me how big it will be.
                                                   
                                    

                                         Cleaning out whatever scraps I have around.
                                         And this is what I have left to sew together.  

                                      


                                       


1 comment:

  1. Your Easy Street is looking fanstatic. I think some of the 4-patches got turned around. It has been so much fun working on this with quilters from all over the world. Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete