Monday, December 3, 2012

Easy Street Week Two The Flying Geese

 And so the mystery continues to unfold.  By this time there will be millions of flying geese in various locations.  And if you hop on over to Boonie Hunters site you can take in the rainbow of colors.


Here is my interpretation of Bonnie's instructions.  Being a scrappy quilter, I am confident of my colors and the mixture makes me happy.  I have some fabrics I pulled out from the late 80's and placed them next to the ones from 2012........IT'S A TIME TRAVEL THING.


And here is what I have so far.  The colors are coming together nicely.  Can't wait to cut into the apple green and turquoise.

It still not to late to get in on the mystery.  Remember Bonnie put this out for us in December for a limited time.  Sometimes people are left disappointed because they failed to jump.  Click here to view everyone's progress.  Bonnie has a tab at the top of her site indicating Easy Street to get in on the action.

5 comments:

  1. Great scrappy purples and black and whites. Also noticed how clever you are to place them in a question mark presentation. I'm playing along too, only I've not posted yet. Hope to soon. I love the colors Bonnie chose and mystery quilts, so what's not to like. I've just got to catch up!! still sewing twosies into 4 patches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge smile on my face after reading your post! Love the time travel comment as it made me think of Dr. Who and the Tardis. Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete