Friday, December 7, 2012

Quilt Fame Donation

This is the quilt frame I was given at a local yard sale.  I thought it was the type you could sandwich it together to then remove and quilt on your lap, instead it is the type that stays in the frame while quilting.  I sure it has some value (maybe antique, anyone know) but I found it a new home.

Why?  Because I have one already and it is much more up-date  I simply did not understand it's description when it was gifted to me.  So I will pass on the generosity to someone else.


This frame has been sitting in my basement for too long.  It time to GO.



There is a group of quilter with newbies that will be picking this frame up.   I hope they enjoy it.

Well its Friday and Clue #3 was released.  I thought we were done with black on white but this set of instructions include the black on white fabric and simple am low in that dept.

So I will be posting later after a quick run into town for some serious shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment